Note: Below steps are generic, but the details of how to get to the settings are from Server 2k3 (mine is from a WHS)
Being an IIS newb, I found that there are some stumbling blocks moving this to IIS from the casssini (VIsual studio development) environment. Here are some tips to help out:
1) After moving, ensure you give proper privleges to the app_data folder to allow for IIS to access the database
2) In the web.config, give the application a name (I did this via IIS's settings, on the asp.net tab, slect edit configuration button, Authentication tab -> manage providers button. Without this entering valid credentials on admin.aspx would
bring me right back to the login page.
3) Ensure you select forms auth on step 2
4) Ensure you enable the silverlight mime types (IIS settings, http headers tab, mime types)
5) the sl/out folder needs to have write access enabled for the account that IIS is running under
I'll add more as I find them, but this should get people started...