Web server deployment

May 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM
Edited May 1, 2009 at 5:43 AM
I am trying to publish a sample web site to a vista machine running IIS but it did not work. I tried in a windows server 2003 machine did not work either. I think it is a permissions problem since everything works well when running in the local machine in debug mode. Are there some special considerations to publish jelyfish to a remote web site?

Thanks.
Coordinator
May 6, 2009 at 5:54 AM
By server side tool limitation, you can not deploy space " " included path to deploy Jellyfish. (Like "Document and settings"")

And, please check your permission to allow your IIS to full access to temporary directory of files. ( \sl\out )

Could you please check these ?

Ken Azuma
May 7, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Kenazuma

I gave Everyone - Full Control in that folder. There is no space in the path. and it is still not working. I see a new folder created in the sl/out folder everytime I open a page in the browser. In the client side I am getting an error:

Unhandled Error Silverlight 2 Application The source file out/20090507101604003/collection.361) of specified MultiScaleImage do not exist.

However I can see that the folder is created the file is there and everyone has full control on those files. What else can be the problem? you mention something about the deployment path of jellyfish where can I change that?

Thanks

Monto

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:54 PM, kenazuma <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

By server side tool limitation, you can not deploy space " " included path to deploy Jellyfish. (Like "Document and settings"")

And, please check your permission to allow your IIS to full access to temporary directory of files. ( \sl\out )

Could you please check these ?

Ken Azuma

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jellyfishDZ@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jellyfishDZ@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
May 12, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Did you add MIME type for Silverlight ? (.xap)

Ken Azuma

May 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Yes sir .xap application/x-silverlight-app

I can see the silverlight control and the loading animation but for some reason after it creates the folder, the clientside javascript can not find that folder.

Monto 

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:17 AM, kenazuma <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Did you add MIME type for Silverlight ? (.xap)

Ken Azuma

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jellyfishDZ@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jellyfishDZ@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com